terms and conditions
- SadoHotel offers a on-line information service via the Internet network to her subscribers.
The information is only for the private, non-commercial use of the subscribers.
- Subscribers must be over 21 years old.
- You become a subscriber by filling in a registration form and the following acceptance by SadoHotel
Subscribers are bound by this agreement.
- Subscribers contract themselves to pay periodic subscription fees according to the then-current rates. Subscription fees are non-refundable. Extra charges may be incurred by the subscriber for special services, to which the subscriber may separately contract himself. Payment can be made only according the by SadoHotel specified methods.
- When a package has been chosen with a so called recurring membership, members will be automatically renewed, unless Customer Service is notified via email 2 days prior to membership expiration.
- Subscription may be terminated at any time and without cause, by either SadoHotel or the subscriber upon due notification.
- Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscribers are not allowed to make the information, obtained from or via SadoHotel, available to non-subscribers, unless otherwise clearly stated. Subscribers must keep their access codes strictly confidential. In case of any infringement of this clause, the subscriber shall incur a fine of 1.000,00 USD, payable at call, without any prejudice to all other liabilities of the subscriber for any unauthorized use of this access codes, and to the rights of SadoHotel to demand compensation for all damages and loss of profits caused by the subscribers infringement.
- SadoHotel explicitly disclaims all warranties to the availability, accuracy, quality, performance, correct transmission, completeness, or content of information. SadoHotel states explicitly that the information does not contain any visual material of models under the legal age according the laws of The Netherlands. SadoHotel also explicitly disclaims all liability for any damages resulting from the failure, incompleteness, incorrect transmission of, or errors in the data sent to the subscriber.
- The subscriber indemnifies SadoHotel from any third-party liability as a consequence of the unauthorized or illegal use of the information made available by SadoHotel to the subscriber.
- If information is made available by the subscriber to SadoHotel, whether or not for the use of other subscribers, the subscriber indemnifies SadoHotel from any third-party liability concerning this information.
- This agreement is subject to change by SadoHotel at any time. Changes are effective upon due notice to the subscriber.
- This agreement is governed by and shall be construed under the laws of the Netherlands in Europe.